I am a psychotherapist who provides a safe space for adults to find ways to clarify their goals, connect with their values, process insights, and transform challenges.
My work matters because everyone deserves to live a life that gives them hope and meaning.
I am here to remind you that recovery is possible; connection is possible.
I have devoted most of my life to seeing the good in others and helping them to see it in themselves.
I am here for you.
• Individual psychotherapy
• Mindfulness/ mind-body modalities
• Strengths-based, insight-oriented, interpersonal process
MY CLIENTS CAN EXPECT
• To be heard
• To not be judged
• To feel emotions
• To breathe
• To learn new ways to approach old patterns
• To feel valued
• To discover the many strengths they possess
• To find a new way to engage in life
• To see the connections and possibilities around them
• To be reminded of their worth
• To be encouraged to reach for dreams and goals
• To experience progress and healing
WHO I HELP
Adults who are interested in making changes in their lives and may be:
• Feeling stuck in their careers, relationships and/or with their sense of self
• Feeling disconnected
• Wanting to have more of a sense of their values and purpose in life
• Seeking a stronger connection with their spirituality
• Feeling satisfied in their life and wanting to process ways to keep feeling fulfilled
• Having experienced trauma and wanting to interrupt the negative impact of trauma on their present life
• Experiencing chronic pain and/or health conditions
• Wanting a competent, dependable, nonjudgmental, caring, and present therapist
• Understanding that there is room for growth and improvement in their life
• Believing they’re worth taking the time to work on their challenges and stressors and to celebrate their successes
Rather than having a preconceived agenda for our work together, I invite my clients to participate in guiding the direction of therapy through articulating what they want to achieve through the therapeutic experience and relationship.
I support my clients by being fully present and truly listening to them.
I offer a nonjudgmental space for exploring their inherent worth and value.
I possess expertise in mind/ body techniques and can incorporate them into my sessions by introducing clients to breathing, mindfulness, EFT, and EMDR, as relevant. However, I don’t pressure them into adopting any particular modality.
Progress in therapy is not primarily a result of the approach, technique or modality; it’s fueled by the connection between therapist and client.
I offer a grounded, caring, and compassionate therapeutic relationship.
Established clients only. All new clients must use the form below to connect with Sarah and be scheduled for a first appointment.